Easy Tasks

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 1 09:41:38 BST 2006

Hellas everybody,

as some might have noticed, I added two new lists of bugs to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/Bugs

      * http://tinyurl.com/nm4n3 - is a list of bugs that can be checked
        for duplicates upstream and probably forwarded. This is an easy
        task, because bugs marked on this list are likely to contain
        needed information already.
      * http://tinyurl.com/rp3xk - is a list of bugs tagged as
        'ubuntulove' - these are mostly hacking or packaging tasks that
        are isolated and where help would be appreciated.

I hope the lists will turn out useful, but I have little doubt: after
marking the first task 'ubuntulove' yesterday, 5 hours later a patch was
attached to it. (Vassilis - you rock!)

Have a nice day,
 Daniel