New debugging versions with Edgy?

t u towsonu2003 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 21:47:35 BST 2006

Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> Le mardi 10 octobre 2006 à 10:45 +0200, Daniel Holbach a écrit :
>> Hey Caroline,
>>
>> Am Dienstag, den 10.10.2006, 03:26 +0100 schrieb Caroline Ford:
>>> Can https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProgramCrash be updated for Edgy? I
>>> think we need information on the new dbg versions, and apport.
>> Good thinking! I just changed the page.
>>
>> Does it look ok to you all?
>
> Looks good to me, thank you for pointing it Caroline and for updating it
> Daniel ;)

stupid question: will the existing <packagename>-dbg packages work? and
also (another stupid question:) do they work in dapper? and (one last
stupid question:) will it become a standard practice to provide dbgsym
packages (installed out of the box) in the future?

thanks for the patience :)

--
Please scan all attachments for viruses.
Or (though you might like Rodin) you might as well avoid "The Gates of