UbuntuHugDay - 4 October 2006

t u towsonu2003 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 19:58:25 BST 2006

Simon Law wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 12:46:59PM -0400, t u wrote:
>> Simon Law wrote:
>>> For more information, [snip]
>>> please see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>> is it possible to add "triaging no-package-assigned-bugs" to the list of
>> objectives in the wiki page?
>
> Yes, please feel free to drop into the channll and help out with
> no-package-assigned bugs.

thanks, but my bad, I wasn't specific enough. Is it okay to put this
link to the wiki page (under "Main Objectives"):
[https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-datecreated&field.status%3Alist=Unconfirmed&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.owner=&field.component-empty-marker=1&field.status_upstream=&field.status_upstream-empty-marker=1&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.has_patch.used=&field.tag=&field.has_no_package.used=&field.has_no_package=on&search=Search
Assign Packages to Bugs]

the link points to unconfirmed bugs with no packages specified, and
sorts them from newest to oldest. 1760 bugs total for now.

I think I recently proposed to have a sub-team (of bugsquad) of people
who would only assign packages to bugs but that was rejected and I
remember that someone said the next hugday could have only this specific
objective to clean the backlog.
thanks :)