Rearranging the DebuggingFirefox wiki page for users

t u towsonu2003 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 20:32:53 GMT 2006

David Farning wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-12-27 at 00:22 -0500, t u wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have been meaning to do this for a while now. The
>> wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingFirefox is a nice place to provide as a source
>> for firefox bug reporters to use while sending bug reports.
>>
> Tu and others,
>
> I have been hoping the someone with better writing skill than I would
> tackle such a page.
>
> I Have followed up with a 'How to Triage Firefox' braindump at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FirefoxBugTriage
>
> Maybe I am getting ahead of myself but I have also started a Mozilla
> Bugs team to help coordinate our efforts. I'll model it after the
> desktop bugs team. https://launchpad.net/people/mozillabugs
>
> David

Hi,

Firefox definitely needs a mozilla bug team :) I think you're doing a
great job.

I tweaked a little bit your https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MozillaTeam page in
order to make DebuggingFirefox as the place to go for everyone, for now...

It is linked from DebuggingProcedures page, which is used for all sorts
of debugging information for packages / systems etc.

The final decision on how to arrange things is not up to me of course :)
Thanks.