[Ubuntu-BR] Biblioteca da rede (indicator)

UbuntuListas - GMail ubuntu.listas em gmail.com
Domingo Fevereiro 6 14:13:47 UTC 2011

--now

          For each service that had the links changed, call the
corresponding
          /etc/init.d/service-name script using invoke-rc.d, so the package
          starts or stops immediately. If you do not use this option, the
          changes will only take effect the next time you reboot (or change
          runlevel).

Só no próximo boot