[Ubuntu-BR] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

bruno silva brunoleo.tavares em gmail.com
Sábado Março 27 16:49:44 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------bruno silva requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Rogerio,

- bruno

Accept invitation from bruno silva
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yS5iHKnIGR89gF6qSY79z6hqVxsbgq6I37O_76zn/blk/I607190440_3/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cRYMd3gMej4Tc3p9bPlRtCYPnSZcbPwPe3cMdj0Ucj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from bruno silva
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yS5iHKnIGR89gF6qSY79z6hqVxsbgq6I37O_76zn/blk/I607190440_3/0PnP0Qd30VcjsMdAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation