[Ubuntu-BR] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Andre Scaldaferri scaldaferri em gmail.com
Quarta Março 3 20:06:18 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------Andre Scaldaferri requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Rogerio,

- Andre

Accept invitation from Andre Scaldaferri
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yS5iHKnIGR89gF6qSY79z6hqVxsbgq6I37O_76zn/blk/I572798638_3/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cRYUcPoUejsOdPl9bSx3pClWlmYSbPwSd30MczwNcj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Andre Scaldaferri
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yS5iHKnIGR89gF6qSY79z6hqVxsbgq6I37O_76zn/blk/I572798638_3/0PnPwPdzwVdP8TdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Andre Scaldaferri be a good idea?

People Andre Scaldaferri knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Andre Scaldaferri will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation