[Ubuntu-BR] [ajuda] assistir a TV Brasil no Ubuntu 10.04

Flávio Araújo flaviowd em gmail.com
Terça Julho 13 17:12:22 UTC 2010

Pessoal, achei a solucao aqui:

sudo apt-get install gecko-mediaplayer

Nao se preocupem com o "ingles" porque era um site Russo e traduzido pelo
Google :D

1. First, look to the source page with the player and see that the MIME-type
of video that we are trying to view is application/x-mplayer2.In Windows,
this type of video loses Windows Media Player installed with a browser
plug-ins, but in Linux it can make the player *Mplayer,* again, with the
right plug-ins.

2. To do this, we put a package *gecko-mediaplayer,* containing mediaplagin
for Gecko-browsers (Firefox, Iceape, Epiphany, Galeon, Midbrowser, etc.),
and used to play Gnome MPlayer and Mplayer.
Put the package through Synaptic or through the console (Mplayer put himself
through dependence):

*sudo apt-get install gecko-mediaplayer *

3. Now we need to activate the installed plug-ins in both browsers, and
therefore, we consider separately the case with *Firefox, Opera,* and
separately, of course, c *Google Chrome.*

*Firefox:*After installation, restart Mozilla Firefox and go to the page you
want us to channel (ie the page with player). Then go to the Tools menu »>«
we get a list of plugins currently being used to display video:

Copiando o endereço do video aqui, ele mostra o seguinte:

http://200.130.35.33:6500/rnpa1eRTrMtaOuae9DaVvV_MlGU6NpD2gm994eUoz0Ku5U.?dataProto=http&encoder=wme&format=wmv&resource=TV_BRASILWEB.wmv&rota=200.166.45.180_1598-200.130.35.33_6500

Bem tem q testar, ainda to tentando configurar aqui ..

Flávio Araújo