[Ubuntu-BR] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Lucas Salies Brum sistematico em gmail.com
Sexta Maio 8 15:42:29 UTC 2009

LinkedIn
------------

Lucas Salies Brum requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Rogerio,

- Lucas

View invitation from Lucas Salies Brum
http://www.linkedin.com/e/yS5iHKnIGR89gF6qSY79z6hqVxsbgq6I37O_76zn/blk/167056287_3/cRYTe38Sdj0Tdz4LqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Lucas Salies Brum be a good idea?

Have a question? Lucas Salies Brum's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Lucas Salies Brum and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ash/inv19_ayn/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation