[Ubuntu-BR] Assistir a um filme na forma de uma imagem iso

Luiz Fernando C Camargo lfcamar em gmail.com
Sábado Julho 26 03:36:47 UTC 2008

hamacker wrote:

> Diretamente da minha maquina File->Open e escolher o arquivo .iso, assim
> eu assisto diretamente do mplayer na sua interface grafica.
> Não tem nada de mágico, simples assim.
> Eu alugo filme e não dá tempo para assistir e nem dá tempo de ripar então
> duplico o .iso e assisto no mplayer mais tarde.

Mesma coisa acontece comigo, mas o mplayer não roda legal o iso não, o
kaffeine sim, perfeito, via 'open directory' onde o ISO está montado.

Depois das respostas aqui achei esse artigo, vejam:

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:DUCcIzFtO8AJ:www.miheev.info/2007/07/27/how-to-play-dvd-from-folder-or-iso-image-in-linux/+play+dvd+iso+linux&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10

É página de cache do google, o arquivo original não existe mais. Se
preferir, veja o texto aqui:

 How To Play DVD From Folder or ISO Image In Linux

 I've got a few DVDs in ISO images or simply VIDEO_TS folders, mostly
 differect concerts (like my favorite Peter Gabriel's Growing Up Live I
 watched today) and a couple of anime compilations.

 Usually I watch them with mplayer mounting ISO image, if needed, and
 adding VOBs I want to watch to playlist. I was just too lazy to search
 and find out how to watch them as real DVDs. But today one man told me
 that Growing Up has cool menu and additional media (yes, it's really
 nice and the media is set of Tony Levin's photographs accomponied by
 acoustic version of one song), so I finally decided to find it out.

 It's really simple in fact.

 You can play ISOs directly with VLC or Kaffeine. You can play it with
 mplayer or xine if you specify the path to your ISO image in command
 line:

 xine dvd:/path/to/your/DVD/image.iso mplayer dvd://1
 -dvd-device=path/to/your/DVD/image.iso

 The latter example will play DVD title #1. It's even easier with
 mplayer:

 mplayer DVD.iso

 But mplayer isn't good for watching DVDs yet. It has some support for
 DVD menus via libdvdnav, but it's still buggy now.

 VLC and kaffeine support playing DVDs from folder. You'll find that
 option in their menu. Xine can do this, too, but via command line,
 exactly in the same way as it does with ISOs, just specify the path to
 VIDEO_TS:

 xine dvd://path/to/your/DVD/VIDEO_TS/

 Enjoy!

Atente para o detalhe:

,----
| But mplayer isn't good for watching DVDs yet. It has some support for
| DVD menus via libdvdnav, but it's still buggy now.
`----

A minha experiência é essa, não funciona legal com o mplayer.

Um abraço,

Luiz Fernando