[Ubuntu-BR] Verificar HD

Daniel Franzini daniel.franzini em gmail.com
Domingo Janeiro 28 13:33:24 UTC 2007

eu RECOMENDARIA FORTEMENTE usar o proprio programa do fabricante do seu HD

nao sei se tem versao dele para Linux (provavelmente nao), mas eh a
escolha mais sensata...

On 1/27/07, Lucas Galete <lucasgalete em gmail.com> wrote:
> olá lista,
>  deixei meu notebook cair no chão e preciso de um programa para verificar se o
> hd não está riscado. Aparentemente está funcionando tudo ok, mas nunca se
> sabe neh..
>
> []s

Daniel

"Let us change our traditional attitude to the construction of
programs. Instead of imagining that our main task is to instruct a
computer what to do, let us concentrate rather on explaining to human
beings what we want a computer to do." (Donald Knuth)

"Yes, technogeeks can be funny, even if only to each other."
(http://www.boogieonline.com/revolution/science/humor/)"

"Man is driven to create; I know I really love to create things. And
while I'm not good at painting, drawing, or music, I can write
software." (Yukihiro Matsumoto, a.k.a. ``Matz'')