[Ubuntu-BR] Wireless + Criptografia

Andre Noel drenoel em gmail.com
Terça Outubro 17 11:42:51 UTC 2006

On 10/16/06, Licio Fernando <licio em ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Você está tentando autenticar com wep?

Sim.

> O roteador wifi está configurado para usar wep?

Sim.

Complementando, encontrei isso:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/WLANHowTo
Encryption Types

WEP
Ubuntu supports WEP encryption out-of-the-box, however you might find
this information usefull:

WEP 64 bit
WEP 64bit should work fine. However I had problems with setting the
password via asci (prepend s: in the password field in hoary, or
select ASCII in breezy). However it worked just fine when I enterred
the password in HEX (ie: JE982X12BM).

WEP 128 bit (aka Passphrase)
I had problems with WEP 128bit encryption. It seemed to work for 15
minutes, but then disconnected me and I never was able to connect
afterwards. More information may be avaiable on the web or in the
forums.

WPA
Ubuntu doesn't support WPA out-of-the-box. See [WWW] WPAHowto,
although I guess there are easier ways (but the howto is very
advanced, with autoconnecting, network detection etc).

Na verdade, tentei praticamente todos os tipos.

--
Andre Noel
Bacharel em Ciência da Computação/UEM

Interessado em aprender mais sobre o Ubuntu em português?
http://wiki.ubuntubrasil.org/ComeceAqui