[Ubuntu-BR] [OT] Cerveja de código aberto

Mario Meyer mariomeyer.listas em gmail.com
Sábado Maio 13 07:00:45 UTC 2006

Essa mensagem é um Off-Topic em homenagem ao nosso grande amigo Og Maciel, q
só gosta de cerveja belga.. quem sabe ele gosta de uma cerva feita em casa
com guaraná???

[]s,
Mário Meyer

--------------

Como se faz cerveja
http://papodehomem.nominimo.com.br/

A Cerveja Livre é simples que só, difícil é encontrar os ingredientes todos.
Usa quatro tipos de malte: 6kg de pilsner, 4 de münsner, 1 de caramelo,
outro de lager. Moa, ferva em água a uns 60 graus por uma ou duas horas.

Filtre, tasque o extrato de malte a 70 litros d'água, ferva – após uma meia
hora inclua na mistura 300g de guaraná em grão e 4kg de açúcar. Mais uma
hora ao fogo, filtre, deixe descansar.

O fermento fica lá por duas semanas – na receita original eles especificam
que fermento. Após este período o líquido segue para garrafas. Os autores
sugerem que se inclua 4g de açúcar por litro. Fica de repouso por 8 a 10
dias.

Esfrie, beba.

Desenvolvida por estudantes dinamarqueses, o nome desta cerveja é Vores ØL –
a inclusão do guaraná é idéia deles. Fica mais refrescante e dá uma agitada.
É a primeira cerveja de código livre. Assim como o Linux. Pode usar, pode
copiar, pode vender, distribuir – só tem que mandar a fórmula junto. Já
circulou entre a turma ligada à tecnologia pela Internet – agora foi
novamente descoberta pelos que escrevem sobre bebida. via Liquor snob

Publicado por Pedro Doria - 10/05/06 5:44 PM

--------------

English infohttp://voresoel.dk/main.php?id=70

Where is the recipe?

For those that failed the old blue-on-blue color blindness test of the
second level navigation, the english recipe is here
<http://voresoel.dk/main.php?id=71>.
What's this "Vores Øl"?

*Vores Øl* (Our Beer) is a great tasting energetic beer and it's the world's
first open source beer! It is based on classic ale brewing traditions but
with added guarana for a natural energy-boost.

Version 1.0 is a medium strong beer (6% vol) with a deep golden red color
and an original but familiar taste.
Why Guarana?

The South American Guarana beans are a natural source of energy and health.
Their stimulating effect nicely balances the drowsiness that is associated
with beer. (The caffeine contents in each beer, approx. 35 mg, is lower than
in a cup of coffee so you shouldn't have to worry about possible side
effects.)
Is it a real beer?

Yes and no. You can't buy it in stores (at least not yet) and by the time
you read this we have probably drank all the beer we brewed in the first
batch. (It tasted good.)

But somewhere in the world someone might be using our recipe right now, and
as long as they publish their version of the recipe they are free to sell it
in a store near you...
How can beer be open source?

The recipe and the whole brand of *Our Beer* is published under a Creative
Commons license <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/>, which
basically means that anyone can use our recipe to brew the beer or to create
a derivative of our recipe. You are free to earn money from Our Beer, but
you have to publish the recipe under the same license (e.g. on your website
or on our forum) and credit our work. You can use all our design and
branding elements, and are free to change them at will provided you publish
your changes under the same license ("Attribution & Share Alike").
Can large companies market Our Beer?

Yes, they are free to use our recipe at will - but they also have to comply
with the licence and publish their version of the recipe under the
same Creative
Commons license <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/>. This
requirement is to keep the beer "free" so everyone has the freedom to
improve the recipe based on the work of others.
Who are "we"?

We are "Vores Øl Group", a group of students at the
IT-University<http://www.itu.dk/>in Copenhagen and have created Our
Beer in collaboration with
Superflex <http://www.superflex.net/> as an experiment in applying modern
open source ideas and methods on a traditional real-world product (beer).
Why beer?

Why not? We all like beer, and as an added bonus there is a legendary
quote<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html>used to explain the
concept of
*free software* (now usually referred to as * open source software*):

"Free software" is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the
concept, you should think of "free" as in "free speech", not as in "free
beer".

We think that our open source beer is a nice twist on this quote, and we
think it is interesting to see if our beer grows stronger, out in the free,
and perhaps one day becomes the Linux of beers. Who knows?
Is your recipe in any way uniqe?

Yes and no. According to
google.com<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=open+source+beer&btnG=Google+Search>there
is no other "
open source" beer out there (except in fake
news<http://humorix.org/articles/1998/08/beer/>).
Others have added Guarana or caffeine in beer, but we haven't found any that
is similar to ours in color and taste.
Our Sound Bazaar

Also visit Our Sound Bazaar <http://voresoel.dk/main.php?id=40>, where we
have built a forum for sharing sounds and music related to Our Beer under a
Creative Commons license.

--
Guilherme Lucio Abelha Mota, Dr.           Guilherme Lucio Abelha Mota, D.Sc
.

 http://www.linuerj.uerj.br/

 *Yahoo! Grupos, um serviço oferecido por:*  PUBLICIDADE
<http://br.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12fo8e7ck/M=396559.7942981.9356152.2369893/D=brclubs/S=2137111106:HM/Y=BR/EXP=1147400072/A=3634211/R=2/id=noscript/SIG=15494h0pu/*http://lt.dell.com/lt/lt.aspx?CID=12387&LID=335659&DGC=BA&DGSeg=DHS&DURL=http://www1.la.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/desktops?c%3dbr%26l%3dpt%26s%3ddhs>