[Merge] lp:~morphis/bluez/fix-snapcraft-source into lp:~bluetooth/bluez/snap-core-rolling

Scott Sweeny scott.sweeny at canonical.com
Thu Apr 14 13:14:03 UTC 2016

> snapcraft.yaml looks OK to me except for a deprecation warning about the icon
> definition. Instead of specifying it in the yaml file you put the icon file
> itself in setup/gui/[1]
>
> [1] https://github.com/ubuntu-core/snapcraft/blob/master/docs/metadata.md
> #snap-icon

... that should say "Instead of specifying it in the yaml file you *need to* put the icon file itself in setup/gui"
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~morphis/bluez/fix-snapcraft-source/+merge/291757
Your team Bluetooth is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~morphis/bluez/fix-snapcraft-source into lp:~bluetooth/bluez/snap-core-rolling.