[Bug 875370] Re: Graphical glitch in Bluetooth applet on "Browse files on device" window
875370 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Feb 12 20:46:53 UTC 2012
** Attachment added: "Screenshot of the bug"
** Description changed:
- I cannot transfer files to and from the bluetooth on my laptop. This
- worked in Ubuntu 10.04 LTS which I completely reinstalled from. I did
- not upgrade. The GUI also won't let me browse the menu of devices, the
- menu list is too small to view the list. Essentially, the bluetooth
- applet is useless. I cannot use any other bluetooth devices such as
- keyboard or mice.
+ Graphical bug in the "Select device to browse" window when selecting
+ the "Browse files on device" option from the bluetooth applet menu. The
+ space displaying the devices connected to the computer is too small in
+ height thus preventing from reading and selecting a device. See
+ screenshot in comment #11.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
Package: gnome-bluetooth 3.2.0-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-12.20-generic 3.0.4
Uname: Linux 3.0.0-12-generic x86_64
Date: Sat Oct 15 19:10:34 2011
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to gnome-bluetooth in Ubuntu.
Graphical glitch in Bluetooth applet on "Browse files on device"
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth