[Bug 1094744] Re: MS Sculpt Touch Mouse needs to be re-paired periodically
jordy.dickinson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:18:32 UTC 2012
Originally I indicated that the problem occurred after suspend, but now
I realize that this isn't true. It depends entirely on how long it's
been since you last used the mouse. It can reconnect after a suspend if
you resume soon afterwards.
Also, I notice that in the bluetooth settings it indicates that the
mouse is not paired when this issue occurs.
** Summary changed:
- MS Sculpt Touch Mouse needs to be re-paired after suspend
+ MS Sculpt Touch Mouse needs to be re-paired periodically
** Description changed:
- When the machine suspends, or you don't use the mouse for a long enough
- time, the mouse disconnects and won't reconnect. I have to go into
- bluetooth settings, remove it, and re-pair it.
+ When you don't use the mouse for a long enough time, the mouse
+ disconnects and won't reconnect. I have to go into bluetooth settings,
+ remove it, and re-pair it.
~ % lsb_release -rd
Description: Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS
~ % apt-cache policy bluez
*** 4.98-2ubuntu7 0
500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main amd64 Packages
- I expected my mouse to reconnect much like my bluetooth keyboard does. Or at least to reconnect when I select "connect" from bluetooth settings.
+ I expected the mouse to reconnect automatically, or at least after I try to reconnect manually through the bluetooth settings.
I have to re-pair the mouse in order to use it again. Turning the mouse off and on doesn't work either.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.
MS Sculpt Touch Mouse needs to be re-paired periodically
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth