[Bug 749254] Re: gnome-phone-manager version 0.65-1ubuntu5 failed to build on i386
Launchpad Bug Tracker
749254 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Sep 1 19:50:12 UTC 2011
This bug was fixed in the package gnome-phone-manager - 0.67-0ubuntu1
gnome-phone-manager (0.67-0ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Port to gtk3. (LP: #749254)
- Port from libglade to Gtkbuilder.
* Merge from debian unstable. Remaining changes: (LP: #834304)
- debian/control: add Depends on evolution-data-server.
* debian/control: drop libglade2-dev, it's no longer required.
* debian/control: replace libgtk2.0-dev with libgtk-3-dev due to port to
gtk3 done upstream.
* debian/control: replace libcanberra-gtk-dev with libcanberra-gtk3-dev.
* debian/rules: add -Wl,--no-as-needed to LDFLAGS.
-- Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu-tl at ubuntu.com> Fri, 26 Aug 2011 09:28:17 -0400
** Changed in: gnome-phone-manager (Ubuntu Oneiric)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to gnome-phone-manager in Ubuntu.
gnome-phone-manager version 0.65-1ubuntu5 failed to build on i386
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth