[Bug 594607] [NEW] File on external media, transferring it via bluetooth, cannot umount media
clifton.lai at canonical.com
Tue Jun 15 14:54:10 BST 2010
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: gnome-bluetooth
Bluetooth radio in BIOS configuration enabled
Installed 10.04 UNE netbook edition
not run update-manager yet
Steps to reproduce:
1. Paired the 2 computers
2. Click the bluetooth applet in the panel
3. In the drop-down menu, select "Send files to device..."
4. Choose a file you would like to send to another paired computer but file storage in external media, such as flash card, external hdd
5. After transfer finishing, umount the flash card in nautilus.
6. An error message window show "Volume is busy"
7. Please refer to the attachment <<umountwindow.png>>
8. Click "Unmount Anyway" still cannot umount the external media.
** Affects: gnome-bluetooth (Ubuntu)
File on external media, transferring it via bluetooth, cannot umount media
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to gnome-bluetooth in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth