[Bug 687701] Re: Update to 4.81 and merge with Debian experimental
Launchpad Bug Tracker
687701 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Dec 20 04:15:12 GMT 2010
This bug was fixed in the package bluez - 4.81-1ubuntu1
bluez (4.81-1ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
- Add Vcs-Bzr link
- Drop simple-patchsys.mk
- Use source format 3.0
[ Michael Terry ]
* Merge with Debian experimental (LP: #687701), remaining Ubuntu changes:
- Allow access to the D-Bus resource "org.bluez" also for the "lp"
group so that the "bluetooth" CUPS backend can access when it is
run by CUPS for discovery of Bluetooth printers.
- Drop. Doesn't do anything now.
- Cleanup /etc/default/bluetooth as it's not used anymore.
- Add udev to build-depends. Allows pkg-config to query udev data
- Don't build hid2hci anymore. It's part of udev now.
- Don't install bluez_agent.udev, doesn't work in Ubuntu.
+ debian/source_bluez.py, debian/bluez.install:
- Apport hook made by Baptiste Mille-Mathias. (LP: #545551)
- Drop most calls in this script as now all it serves as
is to workaround a problem with dbus not being ready early
enough. Once dbus is started by an upstart service, this
should be able to be converted to an upstart service too.
-- Robert Ancell <robert.ancell at canonical.com> Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:59:20 +1100
** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to bluez in ubuntu.
Update to 4.81 and merge with Debian experimental
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth