[Bug 281580] Re: [Intrepid] New Bluetooth Wizard fails to pair with devices: reintroduce hidd
Launchpad Bug Tracker
281580 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Oct 22 01:45:43 BST 2008
This bug was fixed in the package bluez - 4.12-0ubuntu3
bluez (4.12-0ubuntu3) intrepid; urgency=low
- Don't show output for MAKEDEV. (LP: 280360)
* Add dell_bt_365.patch which will enable putting the Dell BT365
adapter into HCI mode upon bootup. (LP: #286724)
- Add one more binary package for old compatibility binaries. (LP: #281580)
- Enable compatibility binaries. These are HIGHLY discouraged from usage
and will not necessarily be here in the future.
- Adjust what binaries get installed, to be able to pull out hidd, dund,
and pand as necessary.
-- Mario Limonciello <mario_limonciello at dell.com> Mon, 20 Oct 2008
** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
[Intrepid] New Bluetooth Wizard fails to pair with devices: reintroduce hidd
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to bluez in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth