[Bug 221660] Re: dfutool not built and installed by default
superm1 at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 7 22:43:08 BST 2008
This is included in the latest package for Intrepid:
bluez (4.12-0ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Initial Release. (LP: #274950)
- This package replaces bluez-utils and bluez-libs source packages.
- It was generated by merging the contents of bluez-utils and bluez-libs
and updating content.
- Legacy functionality for hidd, dund, and pand are not present, and
have been removed from all configuration files.
* This release introduces encryption (LP: #182191)
- bluez-utils-oui-usage.patch was borrowed from the Fedora 10 packaging.
- sco-connect-git.patch was taken from bluez git shortly after 4.12 release.
It should "help" with some sco headset issues.
- Update different packages per upstream's recommendations.
- Update conflicts/replaces for earlier packages.
- Add a transitional bluez-utils package to help with the transition.
-- Mario Limonciello < superm1 at ubuntu.com> Tue, 07 Oct 2008 12:10:29
** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)
Sourcepackagename: bluez-utils => bluez
Status: New => Fix Released
dfutool not built and installed by default
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to bluez-utils in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth