[Bug 274950] Re: Look into switching to bluez 4.x
Launchpad Bug Tracker
274950 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Oct 7 20:40:05 BST 2008
This bug was fixed in the package bluez-gnome - 1.8-0ubuntu1
bluez-gnome (1.8-0ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
[ Mario Limonciello ]
* New upstream version (LP: #274950)
- Update Recommends for bluetooth to bring in the bluetooth stack.
- Drop 05_hildon_ui for now since it doesn't work properly.
- Drop 80_from_fedora_fix_nautilus_sendto_compatibility.patch as not necessary.
- Drop 99_automake for now too.
- Add 04_bluetooth-sendto-ods-svn.patch from F10 to let this work with SVN
- Add 05_bluetooth_sendto_dbus-snd.patch to make this more functional
w/ SVN obex-data-server.
- Add 07_null_device_name.patch to prevent showing "(null)" in wizard.
[ Emmet Hikory ]
* Add 06_preferences-horizontal-layout.patch for 800x600 support.
-- Mario Limonciello <mario_limonciello at dell.com> Tue, 07 Oct 2008
** Changed in: bluez-gnome (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
Look into switching to bluez 4.x
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to bluez-utils in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth