[Bug 237284] Re: Receiving a file via bluetooth fails
marco.pallotta at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:00:13 GMT 2008
I find a way to reproduce the issue (I have an Italian installation so I try to translate the windows labels):
- I start an Hardy Heron 8.04 live CD
- by default Bluetooth preferences are "other devices can connect" in the first tab, "input and network services enabled" in available services tab and in general tab we have no selection in "file transfer" and "authorization requests".
- when I try to send a file from my bluetooth phone there is an error
- so I enable the option to receive file from remote device in general tab
- when I try to resent a file all works ok but without authorization (I think this is an issue as the "accept automatically input requests" in general tab isn't checked)
- now if I change, in the first tab, the previous default option selecting "visible and available for the connection for other devices" (that is the second option) the file transfer doesn't work anymore nor if I reset the options to defaults
Receiving a file via bluetooth fails
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to gnome-bluetooth in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth