[Bug 208423] Re: bluetooh-properties does not fit on 800x480 screen
lool at dooz.org
Tue Jun 17 21:57:55 BST 2008
Wow, incredibly long time I have this bug to sponsor; I suck. I guess
I'm also the new bluez-gnome Ubuntu maintainer as a result.
So, uploaded the debdiff to intrepid after some changes to beg for my pardon:
* Tune patches 05_hildon_ui and 99_automake.
. Use upstream indentation style (tabs).
. Use #ifdef HILDON consistenly instead of mixing with #if HILDON.
. Minimize number of patched lines (no removed lines anymore).
. Move configure.in snippet from 99_automake (carrying autogenerated
files) to 05_hildon_ui.
* Call autoheader when generating 99_automake.
* Change enable_hildon != no test in 05_hildon_ui to enable_hildon == yes as
enable_hildon is empty when not given.
* Use DEB_HOST_ARCH instead of DEB_BUILD_ARCH to test target architecture.
* Tweak above changelog entries slightly to document each individual change,
to close LP bug, to target intrepid, and to update upload time.
* Move DEB_CONFIGURE_EXTRA_FLAGS additions below the cdbs includes as
otherwise these are reset... doh!
** Changed in: bluez-gnome (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Committed
bluetooh-properties does not fit on 800x480 screen
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is subscribed to bluez-gnome in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth