[Bug 190405] Re: [FFE] please upgrade bluez-gnome to 0.21
mlind at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 27 15:33:00 GMT 2008
bluez-gnome (0.23-0ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
[ Onkar Shinde ]
- Add 'obex-data-server' instead for file transfer support.
- Remove gnome-icon-theme dependency as the application now has its own
Tango friendly icon.
- Add 'Homepage' field and remove url from description.
- Update 'Standards-Version' to 3.7.3.
- 01_dont_run_update-mime-database.patch, 02_MenusRevisited.patch -
Refreshed for new release.
- 03_disable_browse_menu.patch - Disable 'Browse Device...' menu in the
applet as gnome-vfs-obexftp is not working currently.
- Copied from the version in Debian unstable.
[ Tollef Fog Heen ]
* New upstream release
-- Tollef Fog Heen <email at hidden> Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:14:27 +0100
** Changed in: bluez-gnome (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
[FFE] please upgrade bluez-gnome to 0.21
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth