[Bug 191704] Re: hidd binary removed form bluez-utils package unable to connect as a result
michael at favias.org
Mon Feb 18 19:06:56 GMT 2008
this worked for me, your mileage may vary:
1. remove your edits of your conf files.
2. remove the links/trusts shown in bluetooth-properties
3. make your device visable and connectable
4. make sure the input service is running on that tab.
5. put your mouse in pairing mode and move it around
you should be presented with a gnome notification bubble to authorize
connection. if not consifder a restart of the bluetoth service or the
whole computer (shouldnt be necessary). make sure you have the gnome-
bluetooth package installed too or the notifications wont come up.
hope that helps. anyone else with confirmed working now? please comment.
hidd binary removed form bluez-utils package unable to connect as a result
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is a bug contact for bluez-utils in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth