[Bug 160456] New upstream release 0.30
snosscire at yahoo.se
Tue Nov 6 13:37:22 GMT 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: gnome-phone-manager
The version in Ubuntu is 0.10, the latest upstream release is 0.30.
The new upstream release perhaps resolves som of the bugs reported.
* More fixes for sending and receiving text messages with international
characters that don't fit in the default GSM alphabet
* Warn when a phone or driver doesn't support getting the state
of the power source (such as the nk6510)
* Add the --config flag to dump a gnokiirc file for debugging
* Add the --debug/-d flag to enable gnokii debugging
* Add the Sagem myX-7 and Nokia 3110 to the supported phones
* Fix sending or receiving messages with non-ASCII characters
* Really fix connecting to Sony Ericsson phones (and a lot of other
models and makes of phones)
** Affects: gnome-phone-manager (Ubuntu)
New upstream release 0.30
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Bluetooth, which is a bug contact for gnome-phone-manager in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-bluetooth