Suggestion for new Voting procedures

Jeremy/starcraft.man unknown3000 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:21:59 GMT 2010

Ooops, my bad Bodsda. My message follows:

We seem to have two competing ideas and the third (i.e. use regular system
of IRC meeting). The irony here being we probably should have a full team
vote on what to use as a system for voting going forward, which itself
depends on a voting system... Oh irony, where would the world be without
thee!

I couldn't resist chiming that in. You can all move on now..... at least
it's not a +1?

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 1:10 PM, <bodsda at googlemail.com> wrote:

> /me still votes for making paultag and his minions do some work
>
> Why go for a half assed system that sort of offers what we want
>
> Bodsda

Jeremy Pallats/starcraft.man

Beginners Team/Wiki FG Member - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BeginnersTeam
Wiki Homepage - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/starcraft.man