Mailing List Instructions

bodsda at googlemail.com bodsda at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:40:02 GMT 2009

Hmm, I do understand why you would want to have a reply and a reply to all do different things and I agree with it.

Does anyone know if you can configure a blackberry to let you write underneath the quoted messages? Mine won't actually let me so sorry bout that. Also having to scroll to the bottom of all that text, on a mobile device, is a pita

Bodsda