[Ubuntu-be] Dutch Ubuntu 12.04 Manual V0.1 Draft

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Sat Jun 30 08:28:54 UTC 2012

Super initiative!

If you send me the ODT-file, I'll fix some language errors and typos.

I would also recommend adding  the keyboard shortcuts, and how you don't
need to memorize them (just keep the launch button pressed for a second).

Great start anyway!

LibreOffice can export to wiki... maybe we can collaborate on the text
and/or structure this way (or using an ubuntu etherpad - just keep in
mind to download regularly  :p )

Grtz,
Jurgen.