[Ubuntu-be] Manual

Wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:09:00 UTC 2012

Hey guys

I shorted some chapters to get the manual  v1.0 ready by tomorrow morning.
In the end I'm not so pleased with the lack of visual stuff in the first
chapters and the short last chapter.. it should have been 4 serperate
chapters..
I just didn't have the time for it...

Anyhow, when schools starts again, I'd like to have a complete version
(V1.1) of the manual which also includes installation etc..

http://vdnkr.be/Ubuntu_Handleiding_V1_0.pdf

Please tell me your remarks..

PS: I didn't find the changes Jurgen made. So I'm afraid there are still a
kazillion spelling errors in there..
If some of you can get them all out by the end of the week I'll submit that
one at my fathers company, else it's this version.

Kind regards

Wouter Vandenneucker