[Ubuntu-be] Dutch Ubuntu 12.04 Manual V0.1 Draft

Wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 09:22:29 UTC 2012

Hey guys, here is the second version of the file:
http://vdnkr.be/Ubuntu%20Handleiding%20draftV0_2.pdf

I think I've gone over the entire interface, if you see something I forgot,
please say so.
If you see spelling errors, please notify me..

I'm going to email the whole .odt thing to jurgen now, but please, just
change the text and keep it black.
I'm sure I made a ton of spelling errors (I'm not that good in spelling),
but it would take just extra time to go over the entire page and get the
red text out..

If others want the file, I'll send it after I've got jurgens version back.
That way I can just Copy/Paste the whole thing.. :)

In the future we have to find a better way to do this, but at the moment,
it just needs to go fast!

Kind Regards

Wouter Vandenneucker