[Ubuntu-be] small project for C++ programmer

Jan Bongaerts jbongaerts at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:29:50 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I have a friend who is looking for a C++ programmer for a small project.
Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

It's for programming a graphic representation of a counter that calculates
2 values 600 times in 10 seconds.
The counter is used in a simulation module that enhances the simulation
process of the existing machine, but needs to stay within certain
limitations according to the capacity of the machine. Sample non-verified
C++ code will be provided. The code needs to be debugged and a graphic
representation for two parameters needs to be added: displacement (Y)
versus time (X - 10 secs) and Roll Angle (Y) versus time (X - 10 secs).
FYI the program counts 390 lines.
The code should run on a MAC.

Let me know if you're interested by replying to my personal address, and
tell me what you would charge for such a small service.
I'll put you in touch with my friend.

Regards,
Jan.
--
Microsoft programs are like Englishmen. They only speak Microsoft.