[Ubuntu-be] 14 February - 20:30 = short brainstorm on reapproval LoCo Team

jean7491 at gmail.com jean7491 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 10:13:36 UTC 2012

Le 12/02/12 01:52, Jan Claeys a écrit :
> Jurgen Gaeremyn schreef op do 09-02-2012 om 23:24 [+0100]:
>> on the 16th, our LoCo has to be reapproved.
> Can somebody please explain what you mean?
>
> As the Loco Contact, I didn't get *any* mail about this (even checked my
> spam folder, etc.), while I should be the first point of contact...

afaik, two years ago, the initial email from the Ubuntu LoCo Council for
the re-approval was sent to Mark VDB ("administrator") and not to the
LoCo Contact.

@mark vdb: can you confirm you did not received a call for re-approval?

as Jurgen stated, see the link  that announces a re-approval on 16/02/2012:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-be

this is an opportunity for the LoCo team to look at what has been done
during the last 2 years, and, most important !!!, the roadmap for the
next 2 years.
imho, the belgian LoCo team council should lead the procedure and
elaborate the roadmap 2012-2013.

see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ReapprovalApplication2012

--
jean7491