[Ubuntu-be] 120 euro korting op een laptop zonder windows?

Wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:16:17 UTC 2012

Honestly, I'm more interested in backing any initiative that wants to
provide OS-Less laptops themselves..
Even more, I think, at the moment, I'd buy any ARM based elitebook without
an OS.. (well at least, as far as my bankaccount allows it..)

Nevertheless, I believe with our without an OS should be a default option
when you buy a computer..

Grts

Wouter