[Ubuntu-be] ISO and USB meeting, Thursday September 29.

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:55:27 UTC 2011

ISO and USB meeting, Thursday September 29
Here is the report of the shortest Meeting of U-be ever..
Participants: sulumar, clamam, pvandewyngaerde, massimo21, jurgentje, woutervddn
== ISO ==    Clamam has experience with this    login is needed though    The programs we include are on: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/LocalizedCD/Iso    Stuff we talked about during the IRL meeting is at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/LocalizedCD/IsoMeeting    sulumar makes an 10.04 version.    afterwards woutervddn will look into the 11.04 version.    we use remastersys to create the iso    we should add a ppa to the test iso to see if it works..    ISO ready by the 15th of octobre    == USB ==    100 sticks for around € 500 to € 700    Speed must be high (if we can verify it)    goal for the sticks to be in belgium: end of december    woutervddn will handle this    Next meeting is next week at 21h where we'll handle the usual stuff..