[Ubuntu-be] Bitlbee

Trainer Imen lifemakerca at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 22 18:23:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

I found this in french. You can open it with google translate service and if you can ask me if something is not clear.
http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=25358

I don't use Bitlbee but this tuto seems simple.

Else, I'll look for English link for you.

Good luck !

--
Cordialement
BETTAIEB Imen