[Ubuntu-be] Report IsoMeeting @HSBXL yesterday

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:39:32 UTC 2011

we already talked about that lense..
Yet, I believe that it's not a good idea to install them by default:let's say Telenet and Belgacom both have 50% of the market.
That means that 50% will be left with an obsolete Telenet app and 50% will be left with an obsolete Belgacom app..
However, I do think it would be a nice addition to the repo's (for starters because I would love a Telenet and Mobile Vikings app).
Maybe we can throw a hack/code/.. day :D(I'm really starting to like the way things go in hackerspaces..)
grts

Wouter