[Ubuntu-be] Software Freedom Day - another table (Genk)

pjv ezelspinguin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 11:02:28 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

(this request mostly concerns Claudio Mammarella and Massimiliano
Lentini I suppose)

Would it be possible for me to join you in the library in Genk on the
17th to do some usability tests? I have a project called Collectionista,
an open source mobile app for Android, and I have been looking for an
occasion to run some tests with passer-by's. All I need is a little
table big enough for two and a power plug. My usability tests involve
one-on-one thinkaloud exercises where participants are asked to perform
simple tasks with the application, as well as a questionnaire. Sessions
are recorded on video (if participants agree). As we will be talking a
lot, it would probably be best to be just outside of the quiet area in
the library.

The software stack I use to build this project is open source too by the
way.

Best regards,
--
Pieter-Jan Vandormael