[Ubuntu-be] Meeting report 2011-09-08

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 06:16:02 UTC 2011

Participants:  massimo21, xFlow, hfsdo, Wamukota, Sulumar, warddr, JanC, pvandewyngaerde, woutervddn,jurgen

Upcoming eventsSoftware Freedom DayOostendeNo UpdateGenkPreparations are going on fine.Massimo and Claman are comming  together to finish the presentationBraine_L'AlleudNo UpdateBrusselsLatest info: https://hackerspace.be/Software_Freedom_Day_2011
Dipro meetingsAntwerp 2011-09-11Planning goes wellSee all info at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs/Antwerp_2011-09-11Ghent 2011-09-18We really need a team for this Woutervddn posts a request on the ML about thisJanC is probbably going and is willing to co-lead, but he rather has someone from the Ghent area to lead it.https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs/Ghent_2011-09-18Bruges 2011-09-25Comes along better than GhentJanC will take the lead on this onehttps://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelgianTeam/ComputerFairs/Brugge_2011-09-25Someone to handle the 'logistics' would be nice
Past EventsLinuxbabbel 2011-08-24 (SkyNETbbs, Yanu)No review, can someone please make a little report and add it to the wiki?
PromotionFlyersFrench translation?maybe, if we find someone to translate them we can order a 1000 or sobut only if there are enough meetings where they can be handed outCMYK colors are a pain but indeed we need to have our flyers saved in CMYKRoll-upsTeam Limburg already has theirs and it looks greatjurgen will bring one with him to the dipro in Antwerp this weekendISOProject is standing still, WE NEED TO GET THIS GOING!USB-stickwarddr and steven leemans did some research, and have written down their thoughts about it: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtTBma0QX74ldE10ZkVkRW5GTUc1MWNTMTA5ejJNYnc&hl=en_USWe're going to hold an IRL meeting for the ISO and the USB project on the 13th of september (this tuesday) @ hackerspace brussels we'll gather there at 17.15h feel free to join us there3GWarddr is going to ask Mobile Vikings if they can secure us a 3G connection on Dipro fairs etc..
Websitemongolito404 is moving to Canada, we need a new adminWe wish him bests of luck there and we hope to sometimes hear something from him againSulumar has some expierence but he lacks timepvandewyngaerde and woutervddn both have Drupal on the ToDo list but don't have that much of expierenceif no one jumps up for this we'll manage something with the 3 of us.