[Ubuntu-be] IRC meeting report 2011-09-01

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 11:26:21 UTC 2011

Hey guys
I do agree with the need of a second finances person. It would make the shipping proces of the Tshirts go a lot faster.
It is to my believe that all people in the council have the best intentions for ubuntu-be.So I can only be happy if this second person is somebody from within the council
As for the non-working Tshirt link on the website: I've got my last exam on the 6th of September, I'll fix it right after that.
grts

Wouter