[Ubuntu-be] "wegetit"?

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 20:27:58 UTC 2011

I got one as well :p I was thinking the same thing.. maybe it's a U-be member who started a shop..
Anyway, I'm glad to see shops appear that support ubuntu. If this was 1 message from that shop I don't mind.But if this is going to become a weekly habbit I won't like it.. (other thing: adding someone to an ML if he didn't applied for it is a crime..)
Now we only need someone who wants to make a goodlooking and durable laptop.. cause I can't find any.. :(
grts

Wouter