[Ubuntu-be] ubuntu cd/dvd

wouter Vandenneucker woutervddn at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 08:53:44 UTC 2011

Well that would be the case if we go for the first approach..  But you can't go into x64 from an x86 and vice versa.. how to solve that?

Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:11:54 +0200
From: steven op leeman.be
To: ubuntu-be op lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-be] ubuntu cd/dvd

I "think" you will be able to choose among all these "desktops" at the login screen?...as it's a "live" cd/usb they can play among each desktop and choose which suits them best?
I believe you can even switch between users to compare in realtime