[Ubuntu-be] usb sticks met ubuntu preloaded

Steven Leeman steven at leeman.be
Tue May 24 20:54:18 UTC 2011

> While the usb3.0 is introduced, we might get old usb2.0 stock at very
> reduced rates?
>

> Like I said, we should aim at (in Dutch) the one with your first name and a
> hat. He'll feel he's buying something old in a year.

but it doesn't have to be made from gold, 64gbyte, with an audio out for
voip, ...
1gbyte should suffice for ubuntu and even with unity that will not be more
... even with alternate, kde/gnime dutch/french/english/German on 1 stick
....1gb is enough?
your "docs" should be on the cloud (ubuntu one? :)