[Ubuntu-be] ubuntu braai

martijn cielen mcielen at gmail.com
Mon May 23 21:34:56 UTC 2011

Willem,

I don't want to offend you, buy how can you say you promote freedom, and at
the same time promote the limitation of freedom by trying to make people
feel sorry about eating meat?

Are you also against lions killing animals to eat? Are you against my cat
killing pigeons and rabbits?

Killing animals is purely natural, abd it should be anyone's free choice to
eat meat or not.

Martijn

Sent from my iPhone