[Ubuntu-be] Introduction

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen.gaeremyn at pandora.be
Sun May 22 13:29:56 UTC 2011

Hey Tom,

welcome to the group!
We're always capable of using a few extra hands.

There are tons of ways to help out on Ubuntu-be. In attachment you'll
find a Freemind Mindmap with just a few options... there are a lot more
off course!

I'm hoping to get this on the website one of these days, just needs to
be tweaked a little further. So if you - or anyone on this list - has
any comments (important stuff missing, great ideas that should be on
there, faulty links, etc...) please feel free to send me a message.

Grtz,
Jurgen.