[Ubuntu-be] usb sticks met ubuntu preloaded --- the essential message

Steven Leeman steven at leeman.be
Thu May 19 09:55:13 UTC 2011

what do you want to test?
it works...I tested it :-) damn thing boots if you don't have an too old
device that still requires you to press F12; choose "usb-zip" or
something...

in the faq I quoted from earlier it's mentioned that they don't have a
reduced price for large quantities...you could only have a discount on
"shipping"...which is what's being used for certain articles to fosdem in
the past ?