[Ubuntu-be] Unity Lenses

Stijn Van Campenhout stijn at cmelectronics.be
Thu May 19 07:19:43 UTC 2011

Martijn,

I don't say this wouldn't be neat!. I'm a heavy fan of Mobile Vikings. But I'm just thinking of the design problems it could have. For example take a look at the evernote example source code: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~unity-team/unity-place-sample/trunk/view/head:/src/daemon.vala , The login details are hard-coded in the vala script and I don't think unity has any dialog/password support build-in. I would certainly try if I could write C or vala (never heard of vala before) just for the kicks of it. But do you understand the problem?

Kind regards,

Stijn