[Ubuntu-be] need some help...

JOSEFSSON Erik erik.josefsson at europarl.europa.eu
Wed Jun 29 13:02:12 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I have network and mail problems today, so I'd need a some help to make sure that all who wants to come tomorrow actually gets a badge at the Accreditation Centre tomorrow (see the red "X" here http://epfsug.eu/wws/arc/epfsug/2011-04/msg00021/ep_map.png and the google map to the EP here: http://bit.ly/iE7RyA )

Can you help me?

Some of the registrations to this list have been made without a contact email address (like Ward De Ridder yesterday http://epfsug.eu/wws/arc/epfsug/2011-06/msg00025.html) so what needs to be done is to look through the mail archive and send information to all who have registered (and find a way to contact the ones who has done it without a contact email address).

So here goes the instructions on how to get a badge for tomorrow:

NB0! Come to the red "X" here http://epfsug.eu/wws/arc/epfsug/2011-04/msg00021/ep_map.png

NB1! Please bring a Passport or an ID-card!

NB2!! Please come early (~17h10) as it might take some time to administer the handing out of badges.

NB3!! If you come later, please call me at +32 484 082 063 so that we can come down to the Accreditation Centre and pick you up.

Thanks a lot!

The reason for this awkward registration process is that we still don't have guidelines from the European Data Protection Officer on how to process personal data. Therefore, we leave that processing to the EP's Accreditation Centre to be sure EPFSUG is not in breach of Regulation 45/2001 or any other law we might be subject to.

Regards.

//Erik

--
Erik Josefsson