[Ubuntu-be] EPFSUG Flyer draft

Jean7491 jean7491 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:19:32 UTC 2011

sorry, my answer was not correct:
imho you should use the canonical ubuntu logo and NOT a modified ubuntu(
logo-be),

i mean the ubuntu brand mark stacked,

http://design.canonical.com/brand/3.%20Ubuntu%20brand%20mark%20stacked.pdf.

and eventually the ubuntu-be logo at the bottom, only if epfsug has a
logo, otherwise only text.

jean7491
Ubuntu Belgium Events Team